Monday, October 5, 2009

Tom Briggs Featured In 2010 Surly Catalogue

It was brought to my attention the other day that I was featured in the new Surly 2010 catalogue. A few months ago I was asked to stop by Bikes On Wheels (Toronto's best bike shop) to shoot a photo while riding one of their new Steamrollers (this thing was not set up for tricks, hence the leg over skid). Our good friend Ted Power shot the photo. Here we are a couple months later, and I'm now a poster boy for Surly bikes. Bikes On Wheels has been kind enough to host our Toronto premier for the Revival, details will be coming shortly here on the site. I would also like to put out there that I do not ride for, or am associated with Surly in any way, this was simply a favor for my friends at Bikes On Wheels.Cover

No comments: