Friday, March 13, 2009

Team News

Well, it looks like Mosher is finally wrapping up his trip. From what I've heard he'll be in Seattle this evening taking part in Future Tense again. From the sounds of it the trip has been awesome and I can't wait to see the photos and video footage that he's compiled. As soon as I get a hold of some of these things I'll be sure to post them up here.

In other news Duncan Lewis is making the trek over from Montreal to Toronto to ride for the weekend. There have been talks of a possible web edit (no promises) coming out of this which would include both Duncan and myself (Tom Briggs). If the web edit doesn't happen, you can be sure that you'll see some photos of what went down.

I also recently became aware that these photos by Tobias Romaniuk of Duncan Lewis had never been posted here on the Skitch blog. These were shot back in the summer of 2007 and were originally posted on Trackosaurus Rex. I just thought I should share, in case any of you missed them the first time around.



No comments: