Thursday, December 10, 2009

South Africa

Of all the premieres around the world for The Revival, you would think the one I would be most excited about would be something like New York or London or San Fransisco but honestly I have to say the one that stood out the most was probably Cape Town, South Africa. I remember when I received the e-mail from Ian at Fixed Gear Cape Town saying that he wanted to throw a premiere, I was beyond excited. When you make a project like this you don't really know the scale of it until it is out there for the public and knowing that there were people even aware of it as far away as South Africa had me absolutely blown away. Well on December 4th, 2009 at the Bijou Theater, in Cape Town, The Revival made it's first appearance on the big screen in Africa.

I can't thank Ian enough for all his help in making this happen. Please head over to his site Fixed Gear Cape Town and give it some love because these guys are doing it for all the right reasons. Thank you to everyone who showed up to the screening, I hope you all enjoyed the film as much as we enjoyed making it.Photos shot by Dave.

1 comment:

Bic Control said...

This is fucking incredible.