Wednesday, July 14, 2010

TEE OH!

Wonka

Over the past couple of months it's been pretty quiet here on the blog. I really had to concentrate on school and there just wasn't enough time to keep on top of everything. I'm hopeful that I'll have a few more things to post here in the very near future but with my final year of school looming we'll see how productive the blog really is.

In any case, Wonka and Tom LaMarche made it up to Toronto about a month ago and we ended up riding a bit. I've shot some video footage which still needs to be edited but here are some photos that our good friend Ryan Narita shot while he was visiting from Vancouver. Enjoy.
Mosher

Swoo

Swoo

Wonka

Bike Pile at the YNOT garage.

Swoo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.