Wednesday, November 5, 2008

session in burnaby

hey it's me again. i guess you could say i've been on a bit of a hiatus. a bit of the winter gloom me thinks.
but getting past that me and my buddy jay did some riding in our hood here in burnaby a hop and a leap away from vancouver.
i just wanted to show a few of my secret spots and a few new gems i've found right in my back yard.

we found this gap in the middle of the road like right down the centre as a divider but clearly it was still under construction. so there was a ramp and a bit of a trench to clear not to mention traffic on either side made for some sketchy riding.

i lost the one where i threw away that board that was lying there.. so you just see this one with the board which makes me look like a pussy but whatever somewhere there is video proof i launched this thing. i think the proof is in the picture.
CIMG1356

my secret wall ride spot i haven't gone vert on this thing yet but i will soon. it's too bad theres no one out here to ride these with.
CIMG1359
CIMG1389
i took a gnarly bail after that photo i'm still not quite sure it was worth it .

CIMG1407
it's always fun discovering fun spots then smashing the hell out of them
i checked out for a bit but i'm back now and i'm here to earn my keep at skitchblog so expect to hear more from me
keep them wheels spinning

No comments: